Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Measles Conjunctivitis
How can a differentiate a cold (cough, runny nose) and pinkeye in a 6mo from early measles symptoms? Baby doesn't have pinkeye anymore. I'm scared.
Cold & flu symptoms then face & body red rash. Not raised flat.Don't recall a fever but did notice sweating last few nights but cool to touch.Measles?
Red spots on forehead. Baby w/cough & runny nose on/off & pinkeye-like symptoms that went away in a day. Is this measles?! Scared. Active no fever
Redness and Discharg: Conjunctivitis can be due to many causes: bacterial, viral, allergic, chemical, etc. The most common in probably bacterial and causes redness, mucus discharge and sometimes foreign body feeling or frank pain. Sometimes there is associated blurred vision from the mucus discharge. Bacterial conjunctivitis will frequently cause enlarge a painful lymph node just in front of the ear on that side. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you are exposed to someone with symptoms of conjunctivitis, how long does it take to show up in you?
Within a few daqys.: Both viral and chlamydial conjuctivitis appear in 3-4 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of measles in babies
- Signs and symptoms of german measles in children
- Symptoms of german measles in adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Early symptoms of conjunctivitis
- Main symptoms of measles
- Adult symptoms of measles rubella
- Symptoms of baby measles
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free