Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Low Red Blood Cells
I had blood work done red blood cells white blood cells and platelets were all low also hemocrit among others does this indicate leukemia?
Healthy 32 yro woman, white/red blood cells in urine, only symptom low back pn.Plain xray looks clear. Doc says uti, but no burning when urinating?
Keep learning: You're doing yourself a disservice by believing that either you or we can draw any conclusion whatever from some labs that aren't even quantitative. Low reds anemia is ALWAYS serious and you MUST insist that a cause be found. Thyroid problems need to be addressed. How high the eos are will guide any possible workup; it may be trivial. ...Read more
What can I do if my back and legs hurt everytime my blood count is low (red blood cells) why does this happen?
I was told I have low red blood cells and a lot of white blood cells and im not anemic do I have leukemia ? And is this bad to have this problem.
Extremely unlikely: The most common cause of elevated WBC would be infection. Wide range in severity. ...Read more
Low red blood cells, very low anion gap, and high blood protein. Should I worry about multiple myeloma? Back/hip pain recent.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low red blood cell count signs and symptoms
- Red blood cells are low
- Low white and red blood cells
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Enlarged red blood cells symptoms
- Symptoms of low white blood cells
- Low red blood cell count and kidney stones
- Low red blood cell count and how to fix it
- Talk to a hematologist online for free