Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Lichenoid Dermatitis
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have lupus and lichenoid dermatitis, prednisone did not work and my doctor has me on quinacrine too but the rash is getting worse. Want can I do?
See your doctor: Let him/her know your symptoms are worsening and suggest a referral if you're not satisfied with current progress. ...Read more
Perioral dermatitis: Perioral dermatitis (pod) is a chronic papulopustular and eczematous facial dermatitis mainly around the mouth.It mostly occurs in women, although a distinct papular variant occurs in children.The clinical and histologic features of the perioral dermatitis lesions resemble those of rosacea. Patients require systemic and/or topical treatment, an evaluation of the underlying factors, and reassurance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of lichenoid dermatitis
- Symptoms of psoriasiform dermatitis
- What symptoms of contact dermatitis are the most important?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis?
- Symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis
- Any symptoms of anemia
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in your mouth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online