Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Induced Lactation
I need to go on meds for 6month, i only breastfed 11 weeks, can I induce lactation again after such a long time? Im so upset i can not breastfeed :(
What medication ?: Some medications can actually be taken during breastfeeding. If you are going on medications the doctors know are toxic, then relaction through hormonal manipulation is possible. However, a baby who has bottle fed for that long may show little interest in going back. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Regular stimulation of the breast, either by the baby or with a breast pump, will eventually restore your milk production. You might find it easier to 'pump and dump' while on the medication. Once the baby is ready to latch again, you will still have some milk production at that time. ...Read more
I don't think so.: Screwing with mother nature for the sake of vanity is not wise. ...Read more
Does physical exercise induce asthma? What are the symptoms of asthma, and can physical exercise induce the symptoms?
Can black mold cause rhinitis and allergic reaction? And what type of illness/symptoms could this induce?
Many: If you are allergic, asthma, rhinitis, conjunctivitis , and rarely hives may develop. If you have an impaired immune system, you may have invasive fungal disease. Some may develop allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis (with aspergillus being more common) manifested usually as steroid-resistant asthma. Others hypersensitivity pneumonitis which when prolonged may cause permanent lung damage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of exercise induced hypoglycemia
- Symptoms of pregnancy induced hypertension
- Symptoms of exercise induced bronchospasm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in your mouth?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Symptoms of blood clots in hands
- Symptoms of scar tissue after hysterectomy
- Symptoms of cold-induced asthma