Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Gum Ulcers
I suffer from premenstrual symptoms (abdominal cramps, mouth ulcers, painful gums, sore breasts) for 2 weeks in every month. why so prolonged?
Visit MD: If your body reacts to your female cycle like this every time it probably has to do with the way your body handles hormonal changes they accompany this window of time. Palliative treatment of mouth ulcers with Advil and a swizzle rinse with a numbing agent would help you get through mouth soreness. ...Read more
Not necessarily: Ulcers on the gum are individual outbreaks of a virus. The ulcer will run its course and can be treated with different medications being put directly on it. These can give the feeling of swollen gums. Gum disease can also cause swollen gums. This disease is caused by bacteria and needs to be treated with cleanings, medication and education by your dentist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got something like an ulcer at the front and back of my gum , beneath my dental bridge that i had for 2 years , don't know what it is, does not hurt?
Strange red lines and dots on my gums like open wounds(just one 1 molar ) - nothing like ulcers - less painful, but is spreading now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of ulcer sore on your gum?
- Symptoms of an ulcer attack
- Symptoms of a bleeding ulcer in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of a bleeding ulcer in men
- Symptoms of a stomach ulcer
- Symptoms of stomach ulcers in men
- Symptoms of gum disease that indicate early stages of periodontal disease
- Symptoms of gum infection after tooth extraction