Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Gonococcal Arthritis
How long does it take for a person with gonorrhea to get gonococcal arthritis and can it be cured?
No: There are different kinds of arthritis. Some are worse during activity, others after rest, . Early morning joint pain or stiffness may be a sign of an arthritis caused by an autoimmune disorder like rheumatoid arthritis. It may be worthwhile to discuss with your primary care doctor who may refer you to a rheumatologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Slowly & surely.: Exercise is generally good for achiness, but start slow - warm-up, low-impact aerobic work (bicycling, elliptical), easy stretching once warmed up, light weights. Try to exercise on most days of the week - consistency is important in this regard. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
150 + types arthriti: There are over 150 types of arthritis so these differ and these symptoms can be different. The symptoms come from swelling, inside the knee, rubbing of bones and cartilage, inflammatory crystals, torn menisci, joint mice (debris) etc. Each person is different and your evaluation will look at these things to try to help make the diagnosis and develop your therapy program. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are typical symptoms of arthritis? How do I know whether I have arthritis? What are the symptoms?
Arthritis symptoms: Typical arthritis symptoms are stiffness, pain & decreased range of motion of joints. The timing of symptoms, duration of stiffness and amount of motion loss help to determine type and severity of arthritis. I recommend seeing your physician to obtain a diagnosis and appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in the jawbone
- What are the common symptoms of carpitunal arthritis and tendonitis?
- What are the symptoms and signs of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of arthritis in knees
- What are the beginning symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis?
- Which of these diets is best for reducing the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- What are some symptoms of arthritis in the hips?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free