Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Glandular Fever In Adults
Highly variable: As a general rule 4-12 wks, but chronic long-term manifestations are well documented. This is ebv infectious mononucleosis. This herpes virus, like the others, sets up permanent residence in people who are infected, and can potentially produce several different malignancies, and recurrence of symptoms of mono are also reported, as is recurrence. ...Read more
Several symptoms: The main symptoms of glandular fever (usually called infectious mononucleosis in North America, or just "mono") are sore throat, fever, fatigure, and enlarged/inflamed lymph nodes, especially in the neck but also often in armpits, groin, and other locations. Most symptoms last 2-3 weeks, but fatigue can last several weeks. GF/mono mostly occurs in children and young adults, uncommon after age 25. ...Read more
What are the symptoms of Glandular fever? Currently have sore glands, muscles, tonsils & am constantly tired, no matter how much sleep I get.
I am 23 and have glandular fever.The tiredness and symptoms are getting extremely bad now and keep getting worse please help. What should I do?
Adenopathies : Do you have multiple enlarged lymph nodes. Glandular fever is an old terminology. Please you need to see a doctor. You enlarged glands need to be evaluated. Fever with enlarged glands could represent something more serious. You should see a hematologist as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can exercise make glandular fever symptoms worse? My neck is so swollen and I'm trying to stick to my exercise regime but my neck feels worse
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of scarlet fever in adults
- Glandular fever symptoms in adults
- What are the symptoms of scarlet fever in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of glandular fever in teenagers
- Symptoms of dengue fever in adults
- Symptoms of grumbling appendix in adults
- Low grade fever in adults no other symptoms
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free