Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Fractured Toe
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Fractured toe: If the fracture is a displaced fracture, then the toe is anesthetized and reduced (meaning the bone segments are re-aligned). This may be done with or without surgery. The toes should be strapped and the foot placed in a shoe that cannot bend at the forefoot. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tremors lupus sle
- How do you lose back fat fast?
- Vago vagal response and colonoscopy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does head banging associated with normal 07 wk last?
- Pancreatitis and back pain
- Red rash on right breast symptoms
- Head pimples
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free