Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Fleas On Humans
Sand Fleas: There are a number of species of sand fleas. They have a tough outer shell (exoskeleton) with a barrel shape. The female can be a third of an inch to almost one and a half inches long. Males are much smaller ; cling to a female's legs. They are often seen on beaches during a high tide ; can be observed hopping about ; making a high pitched sound. At daytime they are usually buried in the sand. ...Read more
More than once: A flea can repeatedly bite a host and can live for months under ideal conditions. The precise number of times one flea can bite a human varies by flea type, stage of maturity and environmental factors that influence the life cycle. In other words, your question does not have a precise answer. ...Read more
Abdominal pain,Diarr: It depends on the parasite.Some parasites cause no symptoms pinworms cause intense itching in the rectal area especially at night amoeba and giardia can cause diarrhea, and ameba can cause liver infection others basically cause abdominal discomfort or pain or no symptoms what are your symptoms.Except for pinworms you do not see worms/parasites infestation in usa unless you have travelled abroad. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the symptoms of worms in humans? I have several things going on im wondering if its worms?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Effects of fleas on humans
- Getting rid of flea bites on humans
- Dangers of flea bites on humans
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of a spider bite on a human
- Cat fleas bites on humans picture of
- How to get rid of fleas on human?
- Symptoms of bed bugs bites on humans
- What are the symptoms of flea bites on humans?