Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of First Week Of Pregnancy
None: Engorged private area.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Anxiety, nervousness: Nausea, euphoria, anxiety, nervousness are the main symptoms you should expect - depending on your emotional status and social situation. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and check a home pregnancy test to make sure. If pregnancy is not desired, take precautions with contraceptive options. ...Read more
Week one: What is called the first week of pregnancy occurs before the conception even happens. The reason is that the beginning of your menstrual period is counted as the first day of pregnancy. So you won’t feel any different. Two good resources follow. One is a website and the other is a book.1. http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/ 2. "what to expect when you are expecting". ...Read more
Pregnancy symptoms: Classic pregnancy symptoms usually don’t begin until the day your period is missed or after that. These can include: tender or swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of a period; increased frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings; passing gas; enlarging waist line. Etc. There may be an ^ in white vaginal discharge. ...Read more
What are some pregnancy symptoms a woman gets in the first 3-4 weeks to really be sure she is pregnant?
Can you get symptoms of pregnancy in the first week? If so, what are they? Can you get morning sickness this early?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Early signs and symptoms of pregnancy first two weeks
- First three weeks of pregnancy symptoms
- What is the symptoms of pregnancy in first week?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms in the first week of pregnancy?
- Symptoms of pregnancy within the first week
- First and second week of pregnancy symptoms
- Symptoms of pregnancy in the first few weeks
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online