Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Fertilized Egg
In general .. will it be a replay of the needle and pull the eggs again? in third time for fertilization?
My boyfriend says his semen isn't 'mature' enough to fertilize an egg. How can that be possible? Can it be fixed?
Would you feel when the sperm is fertilizing the egg? How long does it take for the sperm to fertilize the egg
Here are some ...: Known to us, once inseminated in the vagina, the sperms may survive for 3-7 days during which sperms competitively swim through cervix, uterine cavity, Fallopian's tube to fertilize the awaiting egg. But, how long does the lucky sperm take to swim to the egg is an open question since no study has been specifically done to answer your question. So, I guess fertilization take place in 1-7 days. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
If a woman's egg is only around for 12-24 hours for fertilization and if its the most fertile time in the cycle, what is meant by fertile days?
Some Guess Work: The least likely time to conceive is from day one to day seven. If your cycle is different from 28 days on average you have to adjust the calculations – the important thing to remember is that the egg is produced about 14 days before the next period starts. Sperms can live happily 48 hours in the vagina or the uterus so the most fertile time is day 12 to day 16. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of digestion problems with eggs
- Chance of sperm to fertilize egg
- Signs of fertilized egg
- Symptoms of eating bad eggs
- Signs of fertilization symptoms
- How fertilization of an egg affects the process of menstruation?
- Development of a fetus fertilized egg organs tissue organ system
- Implantation of a fertilized egg into the uterus
- Symptoms of fertilized egg implantation