Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Farsightedness
Yes: Almost all new borns are farsighted but fortunately the lens can compensate for this. Their eyes are too short front to back and that is the definition of farsightedness. As they grow, so does the eye and hopefully the eye length and optics match and as adults they will need nothing. If the eye grows too much, they may become myopic. ...Read more
Optical help: This is a refractive state of the eye in which a magnifying type lens in a spectacle will give you clear focus. It is a little bit misnamed as the natural lens can correct it for a while but when the lens loses its ability to compensate, it will show up. Contact lenses can help also and many are eligible for lasik. Your ophthalmologist can sort this out for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for farsightedness
- Causes of farsightedness
- Farsightedness in toddlers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent farsightedness?
- How to cure farsightedness?
- Also known as farsightedness
- Farsighted test online
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free