Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Cystisis
Pain relief: If you are talking about the symptoms of painful urination, you can purchase Azo over the counter at your local pharmacy. This is the pyridium equivalent to help with painful urination. If you truly have a bacterial cystitis, the recommendations are to have it treated with antibiotics. If you are having numerous UTIs, the recommendation is further evaluation from a urologist to see why. ...Read more
I'm on meds but i really think its more serious i think its hemorrhagic cystitis because of my symptoms , can this be treated?
Meds for what?: Hemorrhagic cystitis can be due to either bacterial or viral infection of bladder. Some utis are associated with blood in urine ; usually not serious. Blood in urine (hematuria) can be a side effect of medication. However, without UTI needs to be investigated to rule out malignancy. Hemorrhagic cystitis responds to appropriate antibiotics just like non-hemorrhagic cystitis ; thus not very serious. ...Read more
I have cystitis and it won't go away! lots of e coli on repeat cultures. No symptoms. Treat and retreat?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any symptoms of anemia
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in your mouth?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of scar tissue after hysterectomy
- Symptoms of imperforate hymen
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Symptoms of ovarian cyst after partial hysterectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free