Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Cycloplegia
Focus paralysis: Cycloplegia refers to the temporary paralysis of the focus muscle of the eye (ciliary muscle) which is used for the process of changing the focal length of the eye (accommodation). This is accomplished through the instillation of eye drops like cyclopentolate or atropine, which are chemically muscarinic receptor antagonists. A "cycloplegic" refraction is done to determine true power of eye. ...Read more
Inflammation: The classic three findings are ulcers in the mouth, genital ulcers, and inflammation of the eyes. The eyes can be inflammed from front to back. The inflammation of the retinal blood vessels is most harmful and can cause permanent vision loss. Behcet's disease should be treated promptly, ideally by a uveitis specialist if you have one in your area. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes.: You should always have your psychiatrist and cardiologist collaborating on your treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of brain damage in babies
- What is the best treatment for small pimples without redness at birth?
- How to fix lower back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Polycystic liver disease symptoms
- What is the best treatment for asthma?
- Example of intellectual health
- Febrile convultions