Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Confusional Arousal
How would you know if you had TIA? What are the risk factors? Is feeling confused for a split second a symptom of it? Or is it just anxiety?
I'm tired all the time, terrible memory loss, trouble finding words, confusion, and many more other symptoms. What could be wrong?
Few things: It could be anything from a medical problem to psychological problem to life stress...However, the few things you should make sure you don't current have are: thyroid problem, adrenal problem, electrolytes abnormalities and most importantly, sleep apnea. See your doctor for a thorough evaluation. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Menstraul cramps when aroused
- Do tampons arouse you?
- Sexual arousal disorder
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sexual arousal in women
- Lump in testicle only when aroused
- Newborn deep sleep hard to arouse
- Can u get hives when u get sexual arousal?
- Migraine confusion symptoms