Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Biliary Sludge
Months: It's a slow acting medication in that regard and not 100% successful. It takes a few months, so stock up patience. ...Read more
Do calcium tablets give you biliary sludge and cholecystitis? Should I stop taking these when I have cholecystitis?
My gallbladder was removed 14 years ago. Having a lot of abdominal pain over past 6 months and told I have biliary sludge. What is the treatment?
ERCP & Papillatomy: With normal gall bladder contractions biliary ducts are constantly flushed , will not allow collection of biliary sludge , best option you have , is get ercp, papillatomy don to clear the sludge , and prevent the formation of biliary duct stones and cholangitis. Speak to your doctor for GI referral. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Alt jumped from low 20's to 69 in about two years. Drink alcohol once a month but could this be from my biliary dyskinesia or sludge in my gallbladder?
Probably not, man: It's time to check you for hepatitis b and c, hemochromatosis, wilson's, autoimmune hepatitis, and whether your alt returns to normal if you go off the bentyl (dicyclomine). An extreme athlete can have high alt from it, or there's plenty of non-alcoholic fatty liver even in young folks. While you're waiting, think about getting into a hard-core fitness-focused lifestyle. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Recommended diet for persons with minimal biliary sludge in the gallbladder
- Diet for persons with minimal biliary sludge in the gallbladder
- Sludge in bile duct symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kidney sludge symptoms
- Symptoms of sludge in gallbladder
- What are the symptoms of gallbladder sludge?
- Symptoms of gallbladder sludge
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online