Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Anemia
Many: Symptoms of anemia include lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, lethargy, rapid heart rate, fatigue, pale skin, etc. In addition, some may have none of these symptoms. Anemia is a symptom; something else is causing the anemia and the cause needs to be found by your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Signs & symptoms...: Include fatigue, exercise intolerance, headache, pallor, etc. Therapy depends upon the underlying cause, and causes of anemia are many and varied. They can result from impaired rbc production (eg., nutritional deficiencies, marrow infiltration, etc), hematoma, blood loss (gi bleed, hemorrhage, epistaxis, etc.), hemolysis, thalassemia, hemoglobinopathies, etc. More specific info would help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dizziness, fatigue: People with symptoms may or may not have symptoms. The most common symptoms are fatigue and dizziness. If the anemia is long term and slowly progressing you may not have symptoms. If you suspect that you may have anemia see your doctor so that he or she can decide if testing is needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Anemia symptoms
- Anemia symptoms and cure
- Symptoms of anemia in children signs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of anemia in adults
- What is aplastic anemia symptoms?
- Folate deficiency anemia symptoms
- What are the symptoms of aplastic anemia?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free