Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of A Yeast Infection In Women
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Discharge , itching: The symptoms are usually the same for menopausal women as premenopausal women. These include irritaton, swelling, redness, discharge and usually intense itching. ...Read more
Curds & Way Itching: Cottage cheese like curds in the vaginal tract and itching, redness and a mild odor. ...Read more
I am a 37 year old female who is suffering from a throat (oral) yeast infection. ?s: how long do symptoms last and how can I never get this again?
Thrush: Thrush is never normal and requires a cause, like taking antibiotics, taking oral steroids, using a steroid inhaler or topical spray, or underlying disease like immunodeficiency. Make sure you know the cause and avoid, minimize, or treat it. In meantime you need anti fungal medication to prevent progression of the candidal infection to 'esophagitis' for example. At minimum nystatin or Diflucan (fluconazole). ...Read more
Itchy peeling vaginal area and groin rash plus yeast infection symptoms what do i do 20 female should i see an obgyn or dr?
See PCP: See your primary care doctor first. Some PCP's will not do pelvic exams so check with yours to see if you should see a GYN doc instead. If you normally see a GYN for pelvic exams go there. Health departments can sometimes evaluate and treat for pelvic infections/problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are symptoms of yeast infection women?
- What is the symptoms of a yeast infection in women?
- Signs and symptoms of a yeast infection in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Systemic yeast infection symptoms in women
- Symptoms of yeast infection in women bumps
- External yeast infection symptoms in women
- Rash yeast infection women
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free