Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of A Wolf Spider Bite
My wolf spider bite has puss coming out, is there another way to get the infection stuff out besides going to the doctor?
Let me explain: Mild stinging sensation when bitten. Slight swelling around one or two small bite marks dull, numbing pain progressing from the bite site to your abdomen and back withen one hour. Severe cramping or rigidity in your abdominal muscles. Generalized, severe pain in your muscles and joints, abdomen or back nausea and vomiting dizziness profuse sweating tremors restlessness and anxiety. ...Read more
It depends: It depends on the specific type of spider that caused the bite. ...Read more
See below: Initially, the bite might go unnoticed or have some minor burning like a bee sting. The other symptoms then may develop from 2-8 hours later, but most bites cause little tissue destruction. Initially, the site might be red and may have small fang marks in the center. The rest of the possible symptoms are related to the time period after the bite and are too involved to list here. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Insect bites: Most insect bites produce only minor irritation, with symptoms such as: swelling at the site of the bite. Itching or burning. Local numbness or tingling. Bites of poisonous spiders and scorpions may produce these symptoms: intense pain at the site of the wound. Stiffness or joint pain.Muscle spasms. Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting. Fever or chills.Difficulty breathing or swallowing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of a spider bite on foot
- Signs and symptoms of a spider bite
- Symptoms of a spider bite on a human
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of a brown recluse spider bite?
- What are the symptoms of a black widow spider bite?
- What does a wolf spider bite look like?
- Describe the features of a black widow spider bite
- Talk to a dermatologist online