Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of A Stroke In Women
TIA: You can have stroke symptoms that resolve from a temporary impairment of brain blood flow that resolves before there is brain death. Make sure your carotid arteries have been checked with ultrasound, mri, or ct and that your doctor does not suspect small emboli from your heart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have signs and symptoms of a stroke. 25 year old female no alcohol no smoking severe headache dizziness heart feela funny extreme tired and in a fog
Stroke symptoms. : Strokes can cause symptoms ranging from almost undetectable problems to complete loss of function on one side of the body. Usually strokes cause changes in movement or weakness on one side versus the other. Speech and vision can also be affected as well as sensation. Often times strokes are preceded by warning signs in which the after mentioned problems could be transient in nature. If you're experiencing any of these problems seek medical attention immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I know one of the symptoms of a stroke is vision problems. Could somesone tell me what exactly happens?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of a stroke in women
- Symptoms of stroke in women over 50
- Symptoms of a bleeding ulcer in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of a yeast infection in women
- What are the symptoms of a kidney stone in women?
- Symptoms of a hiatal hernia in women
- Signs symptoms of a pulled groin muscle in women
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free