Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Eye Conditions
Eyedrops, soaks: The discomfort from pink eye is due to swelling of the eye lining similar to the swelling in the throat with a common cold. You can apply over the counter eye drops for soothing relief and you can apply cool soaks on a washcloth to relieve the eye. Pink eye runs a natural course and will go away with no need for antibiotics. ...Read more
Corner?: Need more detail, but if you are referring to the eye lids in the corner, it could be angular blepharitis. Try cleaning area with warm water and drying twice a day, then apply very thin coat of vasaline. If you are referring to the eye, it could be recurrent erosion, foreign body under lid, or just plain dry eyes. ...Read more
I am 24/7 looking on my phone ,how badly will it affect my eye sight and how would I know the symptoms?
My grandma says that she feels like her eye sight is crossing, could it be a symptom of a serious issue?
My face an eyes feel kinda hot my temp hasnt been over 99.6 it comes an goes i have had it for three days no other symptoms other than tired ?
Probably viral: infection causes your symptoms. Rest, drink plenty of fluids and take acetaminophen (Tylenol) as needed for fever or discomfort and you should be feeling better in a few days. If not, or if your symptoms worsen or you develop new symptoms, you may need to be evaluated by a healthcare provider. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Autoimmune eye conditions
- Conditions with symptoms similar to ms
- Conditions symptoms of cystitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Colitis more conditions symptoms
- Conditions that mimic ms symptoms
- What eye conditions require you to be prescribed sunglasses?
- What are other conditions with symptoms similar to diverticulitis?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free