Doctor insights on:
Sympathy Pregnancy Symptoms
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
There is this thing called the "pregnancy scare" where you have all of the symptoms but your not pregnant . Is this true? And how long does it last?
Pseudocyesis: The endocrine system tricks the body into appearing pregnant and the mind into perhaps believing the person is pregnant. Even men can get it. Queen mary of england suffered from this for months with tragic results. If this is happened to you, you have my sympathy; your physician will be able to help you, and it will not prevent you from eventually being a real mother. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hard to say: Some women don't have pregnancy symptoms, and some women have them really, really bad (by this, i mean nausea). It's definitely a spectrum, so if you're not having symptoms but have a positive pregnancy test, you may want to see a doctor to make sure that pregnancy is in uterus and progressing normal. Best of luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If your five days late, have many pregnancy symptoms but have a negative test can I still be pregnant?
Could I make myself feel pregnancy symptoms and have spottier periosds from worrying about pregnancy even though I cant be and have had many neg tests?
Sure can: The mind is a powerful instrument, it can and does affect physical health in either good or bad ways. However, before thinking something is "all in your head", have a complete physical and appropriate testing to be sure there is not a physical cause of your symptoms instead. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my husband to be having sympathy pregnancy symptoms?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Body aches nausea vomiting fever chills pregnancy symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy symptoms in tamil language
- Lower abdomen pain and pain in rectum are pregnancy symptoms
- Symptoms of male baby during pregnancy
- Early pregnancy symptoms with irregular periods
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online