Doctor insights on:
Swollen Tongue Muscles Symptoms
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
I had an adverse reaction to bactrium. I started getting flu like symptoms, visibly swollen lymph nodes in neck thatmoved to hives and swollen tongue. I am still gettingintermittent hives/swollen tongue, 9 days after the last pill.Is it normal?
Ea symptom separate has not gotten answer trye all issues.Swollen tongue itchy burny lips andtongue sore throat jaw bone hurt hard to swall bumpsmouth?
Viral infection?: All of your symptoms combined are suspicious for a viral infection. Have you been around any sick persons or started any new medicines as of late? If a viral infection is the cause of your discomfort, you should slowly get better. If these symptoms are getting worse or are not going away it is best to see a physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy swollen tongue muscles
- Bruise on tongue muscles symptoms
- Swollen neck muscles symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red spots on tongue muscles symptoms
- Painless lump on tongue muscles symptoms
- Tongue muscles numbness and tingling symptoms
- Burning feeling in tongue muscles symptoms
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online