Doctor insights on:
Swollen Tingling Hands
I am 38 weeks /3 days.My doctor checked my cervix & said still closed.Have swollen ankles, swollen hands, tingling, numb with pain, sob &hbp.Can i induce?
Induction of labor: A few key questions...Were you previously hypertensive outside of pregnancy? How is the baby's growth doing? Has the baby had a nonstress test done? How much protein are you spilling in your urine? All of these are important questions to determine if you need inducing in late preterm gestation (36 weeks to 38 weeks and 6 days). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Over the past three weeks I have een experiencing numbness, tingling, and swollen right hand. What cud be causing this? Before this, I had wrist pain.
Many causes: Many things can cause tingling of the hands and fingers but some of the most common are: carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, and herniated disks in the neck/cervical spine. There are also vascular issues that can sometimes cause tingling. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Make sure you do not: Have carpal tunnel and ulnar neuropathy. It would be unlikely to be neuropathy, since your feet are most frequently affected. These are quite common, frequently transient (i get both occasionallly while mt biking, but an injection may cure either problem, or simple surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen hands and tingling fingers
- Swollen and tingling hands
- Swollen veins in hands tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I wake up and my right hand is swollen
- Causes of tingling in right hand
- Why are my hands swollen when i wake up?
- Swollen hands in morning causes
- Talk to a neurologist online