Doctor insights on:
Swollen Red Itchy Vagina
Grey discharge, red, swollen, itchy, burning vagina. What are the most reasonable causes for this?
Most likely a yeast: Infection, could be bacterial or allergic or herpes or other causes, if u were my pt in coral springs, fl i would do an exam and cultures for yeast bact and herpes and most likely start treating u for yeast until i get the cultures back and u can take Benadryl which should not hurt anything to help with some of the symptoms. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
One possibility:: Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge. Sometimes a discharge is not apparent. There is no odor. It can cause swelling and redness of vulva along with itching and burning pain. It may lead to pain with urination or intercourse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Be examined: I suggest you have a pelvic exam and vaginal cultures done to make certain that you do not have a vaginal infection. Yellow discharge and a swollen itchy vagina is not normal. ...Read more
I have an itchy vagina or shall i say a vaginal itch. What shall I do to stop the itching, burning and redness?
Yeast: Vaginal itching without discharge can indicate infections like yeast or stis like herpes. It can indicate an allergic reaction to household products like certain soaps and laundry detergents. There are also some skin conditions liked lichen sclerosis which can cause vaginal itching. Start with an over the counter yeast cream. If not improving schedule a visit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red itchy bumps around vagina
- Why does under my right vagina lip appear swollen and red and hurts a little?
- Insect bite red swollen very itchy and warm to the touch
- Itchy red spots on vagina
- Flu shot red swollen itchy
- Itchy swollen vagina lips
- Swollen tick bite itchy red
- My vagina is very itchy and sore and sometimes red what could this be
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free