Doctor insights on:
Swollen Lymph Glands Or Swollen Salivary Glands
There are major and minor salivary glands. The major glands (parotid, submandibular, and sublimgul) are paired on each side of the jaw. There are about 300 minor glands scattered about the mouth and throat. They all produce saliva which keeps the mouth moist and helps with ...Read more
Have mono, but my lymph nodes have been swollen for about 2 weeks and are enlarging. Should i be concerned? The salivary gland is as big as golf ball.
See your doctor: Follow up with your doctor and have them check you out since it is getting worse. Also get plenty of rest. ...Read more
Swollen lymph node under tongue along floor of mouth for over two years. Dentist said not a salivary gland and to get biopsy. Should I be concerned?
See your Dentist: You need to see your dentist to determine if the swelling is lymph node or salivary, very different treatment depending on location. ...Read more
Are the two equally sized non tender lumps just on the edge of the soft pallet before the neck salivary glands or lymph nodes?
I have Sjogrens syndrome and have had to have both submandibular salivary glands removed and now on both sides of my neck below the jaw the lymph nodes are very hard and have not changed for almost a year do I need to be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen area on left side of neck lymph node or gland
- Remedies for swollen or sore salivary glands
- Causes of swollen or sore salivary glands
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Salivary gland and lymph nodes swollen
- Swollen or sore salivary glands symptoms
- Swollen or sore salivary glands
- Treatments for swollen or sore salivary glands
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free