Doctor insights on:
Swollen Lymph Glands Or Swollen Salivary Glands
There are major and minor salivary glands. The major glands (parotid, submandibular, and sublimgul) are paired on each side of the jaw. There are about 300 minor glands scattered about the mouth and throat. They all produce saliva which keeps the mouth moist and helps with ...Read more
Have mono, but my lymph nodes have been swollen for about 2 weeks and are enlarging. Should i be concerned? The salivary gland is as big as golf ball.
See your doctor: Follow up with your doctor and have them check you out since it is getting worse. Also get plenty of rest. ...Read more
How do I know if I'm feeling a swollen lymph node under the jaw (near chin) or my salivary gland? It's on both sides, feels like a nonmoveable ball.
Duration?: Likely a reactive lymph node. If persists another week, see ENT doc for assessment. ...Read more
See your Dentist: You need to see your dentist to determine if the swelling is lymph node or salivary, very different treatment depending on location. ...Read more
Are the two equally sized non tender lumps just on the edge of the soft pallet before the neck salivary glands or lymph nodes?
I have Sjogrens syndrome and have had to have both submandibular salivary glands removed and now on both sides of my neck below the jaw the lymph nodes are very hard and have not changed for almost a year do I need to be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Salivary gland and lymph nodes swollen
- Lymph nodes or salivary glands
- Swollen salivary glands and synthroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen sublingual salivary gland
- Cephalexin salivary gland swollen
- Pictures swollen salivary glands
- Swollen salivary gland in lip
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free