Doctor insights on:
Swollen Little Toe Sore Feet
I have a very sore little toe on my left foot. Its very red, sensitive to touch, itchy and rather swollen. I am unsure as to what it is?
I have had a sore little toe on my left foot for a couple of weeks, today i noticed it is very swollen and very warm. Any idea why this could be?
Broke both sides of right ankle, as well as bone to little toe, on march 1. Why are toes on that foot still swollen?
On my left foot my little toe have been swollen for 4days did xrays its not broken now my toe next to that one is swollen how to get the swollen down?
Hi I have on my left foot a swollen little toe and the one next to it is now swollen to im also getting noumness on the side of my foot ?
The toe next to my little toe has twice in the past month become red, inflamed and sore.The red color is also on the top of my foot just below the toe.
Red inflamed: This could easily be a recurrant infection that sounds worse as each episode has occurred. Sometimes there is a bone spur that has rubbed a small - or even large - hole in the toe causing this. If it were large you would probably see some drainage. Seek the help of a podiatrist - don't wait ! good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I hit my ankle now it is swollen & painful also hurts when i walk on it and my little toe is cold skin on foot is normal what could be wrong with it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore balls of the feet and swollen little toes
- Swollen feet and numb little toes
- Painful swollen feet and little toes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen big toe sore feet
- Sore joints all over and swollen hands and feet
- Itchy swollen blistered feet toes
- My little toe is red and swollen
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free