Doctor insights on:
Swollen Gum After Root Canal
I don't know if anyone can help me but i had a root canal done yesterday and i'm in a lot of pain and my gums are swollen what should I do?
I had a root canal on #10. Tooth is still painful to touch and it wiggles. Gums red and swollen. What are typical courses of action for such a tooth?
I had a painful bump on my gum last night where I need a root canal done now this morning my face is swollen! Why is that? Can my tooth be saved?
I had a root canal 2 years ago and now that "tooth" is giving me severe pain. My gums are swollen and my face is swollen on one side. ?
Infection: Any tooth can get an infection, a root canal does not prevent that or make it more likely. Get seen today or call your doc or dentist. Any doc can start antibiotics and treat the pain until you can get seen by your dentist. If you have fever, trouble swallowing, rapidly increasing swelllng or redness of the cheek or face go to the ER. Gook luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen gums after root canal
- Swollen gum after root canal treatment
- Swollen after root canal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in gums after root canal
- Swelling in gums after root canal
- Gum fistula after root canal
- Pimple on gum after root canal
- Talk to a dentist online for free