Doctor insights on:
Swollen Gland In Groin Area Female
13 year old female, fatigue, swollen gland in groin the size of grape, singular, headrushes, itchiness and night sweats.
Has had mono and xrays in past?
For one day I have Painful swollen glands in my groin on both sides a total of 3. Im 36 year old female with a history of medical illnesses and o?
I have swollen glands in my r groin, l nipple and back of my neck near my occipital bone. All areas are painful and sensitive. Could it be from general liver detoxing?
Had csection monday and 2days ago noticed a lump under arm pit (swollen glands)milk glands? Also swolling in groin area and I have swelling feet, legs.
Monitoring Centers: Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well. ...Read more
Physcian: Either pcp or gyn.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen lymph nodes in the groin area of female
- Swollen lymph node in groin area female
- Why do i have swollen glands in the groin area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Boils in groin area female
- Burning in groin area female
- Female groin area
- Ache in groin area female
- Swollen glands in groin area female