Doctor insights on:
Swollen Finger And Rheumatoid Arthritis
My wife has moderate to severe Rheumatoid Arthritis.on few medications for RA. but can't take any NSAIDS at all. She is allergic to all Nsaids(rash n swell) all including the new nsaids celebrex. I hate 4 her to be on Norco for life.Any suggestions?
Diet: I know this might not fall under the realm of traditional medicine, but I have seen rather dramatic changes in patients who undergo a change to a vegan diet. There are some that believe that dairy products in particular can cause chronic inflammation that can worsen arthritis. Two good resources are- the china study and forks over knives. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
37 yr-old woman has 2 years of pain and swelling in multiple joints, including stiffness, and is hoping to get her normal life back as aerobics.....?
I have intense joint pain in my fingers and wrists of both hands. The joints do not appear swollen. Could this be early rheumatoid arthritis?
My mother has swollen fingers. They are treating her for rheumatoid arthritis although they say the blood tests and x-rays showed no real signs of this. Steroids took away all the swelling and pain, but both are now back. Today she now has a stiff ne
Not complete...: The scenario above was not completed due to character restriction... But i would recommend bringing up your concerns with your mother's rheumatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen index finger and arthritis
- Swollen little finger and arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis and swollen ankle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rheumatoid arthritis and swollen lymph nodes
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and numb fingers
- Rheumatoid arthritis in hands and fingers
- Trigger finger and rheumatoid arthritis
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free