Doctor insights on:
Swollen Feet And Sitting At A Desk
What are causes for swollen foot/ankle, no discoloration (male, 53, frequent flier, desk job)? What specialization should I see?
Differential: The differential diagnosis for these symptoms can vary from venous stasis to infection to charcot arthropathy. Many systemic problems (congestive heart failure, kidney failure, liver disease, etc) can also cause swelling the lower extremities. I recommend an evaluation by your primary care physician. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See your doctor: Swollen feet may be caused by several conditions, such as, heart disease, varicose veins, poor circulation, etc. Have a thorough exam. Swelling may be reduced by keeping your legs elevated, support stockings, and medications. Discuss the treatment options with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many things: This could be edema, fluid in the soft tissues. That can occur from fluid overload, salt retention, kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease certain medications, etc also joint swelling can do this. There can be many reasons for that. Your evaluation will look at many of these possibilities to help discern why you have he swelling.. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Elevate feet see doc: If the unexplained swelling lasts for more than a few days or is worsening it is a good idea to see your primary care doctor or an internist.Swelling of the legs is usually due to fluid retention. Caused by (heart, kidney, liver, high BP salt intake etc) needs to be sorted out by primary care doc/internist. Unilateral (one side) maybe due to a blood clot, muscle or tendon injury or arthritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy swollen hands and feet at night
- How to lose belly fat while sitting at a desk?
- What causes swollen feet and ankles after binge at bar?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Weak leg muscles from sitting at a desk too long
- Swollen feet and ankles after sitting
- Swollen hands and feet at night
- I just had a baby and my feet are swollen
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free