Doctor insights on:
Swollen Feet After Running
Time: Elevate and give your body time.Get a more detailed answer ›
After 3 ops (back, knee, foot) my loved one has painful and numb swollen feet and her legs up to the knee are sometimes swollen and hard as wood. Why?
After CABG reopened 5 days later for titanium plate 21 days in hospital home now but swollen feet mood change and weakness in legs fatigue is worse?
Not unusual: Assuming you don't have fever or worsening pain in your incision indicative of infection, it's par for the course to be weak, tired, depressed with poor appetite and difficulty sleeping and concentrating shortly after major heart surgery. Expect to begin to improve by 4 weeks after surgery and 90% full recovery by 6 months. Pls join cardiac rehab! give yourself time. Be gentle. Accept help. ...Read more
7 days post-partum, swollen feet, sore legs and hips. Are these normal pains you have after baby or should I be concerned?
Swelling: I would call your pmd to follow up you might be normal but it might warrant further investigation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of swollen feet after running
- Swollen feet after drinking alcohol
- Swollen feet after heart surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my feet hurt after long distance running?
- Swollen ankles and feet after flying
- Swollen feet after drinking wine
- Swollen feet after sleeping
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free