Doctor insights on:
Swollen Chest Lymph Nodes
Normal chest X-ray & abdominal/pelivic CT scan, but positive TB skin test? I have low grade fevers, extreme fatigue & swollen lymph nodes. Tb?
Bad migraine, can't put chin to chest, swollen lymph nodes, difficulty swallowing, white sores on tonsils and throats, fever of 101.2, sweats, nose congestion, no appetite. went to doctor tested for strep and mono both negative. he gave me amoxicillin any
It depends on size: Unless these nodes are large(more than 2cm) you do not need to worry. But many diseases affect lymph nodes. Some of the considerations include infections(tb, sarcoid, fungal infections), lymph gland cancers like lymphomas or cancer spread from the lungs or elsewhere in the body. But i would not worry unless they are large enough as the radiologists often over read them anytime they are >0.5cm. ...Read more
Monitoring Centers: Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well. ...Read more
I have three swollen lymph nodes on my left inner thigh. They have been there april of 2011. I have chest pain and get sick about 4 times a month?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen lymph nodes in the chest area
- Swollen lymph nodes in neck and chest
- Swollen lymph nodes in chest symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chest pain swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph nodes in chest area
- What causes swollen lymph nodes in the chest?
- Swollen lymph nodes in neck and chest pain
- Chest tightness swollen lymph nodes