Doctor insights on:
Swim Workouts For Breastroke
I do light workouts. I swim weekly. Don't drink milk and am a vegetation. Eat my 5 a day of fruits and veg. But still cannot lose weight. Any advice?
I have issues with persistent knots in my shoulder blades, traps and right pectoral. I workout, foam roller, and did dry needling. I lift, swim, run. ?
10 weeks post PPM implant. I was thinking to get back to my workout routine (gym, swim, yoga). Is it safe for now? Will I damage the lead/pacer?
I'm trying to exercise once a day. I go jogging for an houra day and workout for 30 minutes a night. I have been doing this for two weeks and still no result. What should ido?
Results: It depends on what results you are looking for. Within 2 weeks, your body already starts to grow blood vessels and increase overall metabolism. Endurance should already be starting to increase. However, it will take much longer to change body shape or actual weight shifts. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I eat 1500cal on days i workout, do I need to eat the same amount on the days i don't workout? Or should I lower it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Most effective treadmill workout for obese beginners
- Workout program for 13 year old boy
- A good workout plan for a 13 year old to lose weight with a weight bench
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Basic fat burning workouts for 40 year old men
- Workout to tone your whole body for teenage girls
- Workout guide for the weider pro 9930
- The best workout shoes for women with flat feet
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free