Doctor insights on:
Swim Bathing Suit
No: Not likely.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long specifically in min/hr does HPV survive outside body, on clothing, underwear, soap, in shower, on toilet seat etc?
May be forever...: HPV virus is not a viable agent, but a specially structured DNA particle, called HPV virion and may exist everywhere in its inactive phase. To become infecting, this praticle has to gain access to the nucleus of a living cell so to replicate to become wart in time. Remember: We are exposed to all germs everywhere, but not become sick by the blessing of 2 natural barriers - skin & immunity... ...Read more
No: It is not recommended to swim in your contact lenses. ...Read more
STDs: The reason they are named stds is that they are sexually transmitted, so unless you are having sex in the public swimming pool (and this really happens), this is very very unlikely. Would need far more info to try and answer your question in further detail. My suggestion is that if you feel you were exposed to an std go and see a doctor, be examined and tested thoroughly. Good luck. ...Read more
Sperm: No, you can't get pregnant from a swimming pool. Sperm ejaculated outside the human body likely only survive a few minutes. Ejaculate or seminal fluid dries out very quickly when outside the human body, once it is dried the sperm die almost immediately. Dissipated into pool water, a similar outcome would occur. ...Read more
Regardless of : Chlorine, if you have severe burning do you really want to be back in the sun before getting in some healing time? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Obese girls in bathing suits
- Bathing suit for overweight men
- Wet bathing suit yeast infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes from a bathing suit?
- Sitting in wet bathing suit rash on back of thighs
- How quickly can you wear a bathing suit after breast augmentation?
- Can you catch hpv from borrowing a bathing suit from an infected person?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free