Doctor insights on:
I think I swallowed metal shavings that was in my canned corn.. What signs should I look out for if I did??
Not hard: If it doesn't belong in your stomach,you swallowed something wrong...but it's usually not a problem and will find it's way out the other end. If it's a battery or sharp metal object,seek medical attention ...Read more
Relax: Swallowing a dime shouldn't be an issue, and will likely pass without consequence in your bm. See dr if: choked, vomiting, wheezing, abdominal pain. ***not all small objects can be safely allowed to pass in bm. Magnets and button batteries are very serious ingestions, and require immediate treatment to avoid esophageal or bowel perforation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would happen if you accidentally swallowed small pieces of a plastic fork?
- Left side of throat hurts to swallow
- What is the most likely reason for clicking in my throat when i swallow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Everytime i swallow something it feels like my throat is being cut what is it
- The back of my tongue hurts when i swallow
- Crackling sound in ear when swallowing
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- Sore adam's apple when swallowing