Doctor insights on:
Surprise Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I wish to have another child, had a tubal ligation, and suffered from hyperemesis gravidarium with all 3 of my pregnancies. Is age a factor with this?
Probably not.: It is rare, but not age related...Good luck! ...Read more
I had a c-cection 4 months ago and also had a tubal ligation i missed my period last month and also had negative pregancy test is this normal?
Spotting after a light 8 day period(that came early) sore breast for a week, tubal ligation almost 5 yrs ago...Pregnacy test said neg.Whats going on?
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
Much less than: 1% but not 0, tubals can fail depends how it was done, who did it, some have a higher failure rate than others if u think u are preg u need evaluation asap as u must make sure it is not ssuck in the tube. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms pregnancy after tubal ligation
- Signs pregnancy after tubal ligation
- Pregnancy after laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Risk of pregnancy after tubal ligation
- Early signs of pregnancy after tubal ligation
- Main sign of pregnancy after tubal ligation
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free