Doctor insights on:
Surgical Removal Of Large Flat Colon Polyp
Is endoscopic mucosal resection for a flat difficult colon polyp more dangerous that traditional surgery to remove that section of the colon?
Polyp: Endoscpic mucosal resection is safe in the proper hands. It is an outpatient procedure and does not require general amesthesia, follow up dpends on histopathology. ...Read more
Husband seeing bright red blood and some clots after colon polyp removal today. He takes Plavix (clopidogrel) every day, but stopped taking it 4 days ago. ?
Is a tubulularvillenous colon polyp that is 40mm considered big? What are the chances it could become malignant if not removed?
Is a colon polyp more likely to grow fast if it's cancerous? I had a colonoscopy last year with no polyps, had a very large polyp removed today
Had a large colon polyp removed and oral surgeon found radiopaque lesions in parotid glands. Related?
No: Colon polyps are mucosal tissue overgrowth which are not radio graphically sensitive. On the other hand, radioopaque lesions in salivary glands are soft tissue calcification which could be secondary to salivary duct calcification to chronic gland infection. Both are not related. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Surgical removal of colon polyps
- Large colon polyp removal
- Surgical options for colon polyp removal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Large colon mm size polyp removal endoscope
- Surgical clips for colon polyps
- Surgical removal of nasal polyps
- Are large colon polyps cancerous?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online