Doctor insights on:
Supraclavicular Lymph Nodes Location
Would supraclavicular lymph nodes be more than 1 inch above the collarbone? What does "just above" mean?
Is it possible to have several palpable bilateral supraclavicular lymph nodes and not be related to cancer?
Can bilateral supraclavicular lymph nodes 0.5cm each be caused from Lyme disease? Moveable and rubbery.
Normal size: As far as size your lymph nodes ,they seem to be normal. If there is a history of a tick bite and a local rash see your PCP for further tests and possible treatment. In other words I do not see a connection in between Lyme and 2 symmetric lymph nodes. The history is critical in diagnosing Lyme disease. ...Read more
I have left supraclavicular lymph nodes swolllen(1.00-1.2 cm) for more than 6 months, accompanied with immuno deficiency
Needs doctor eval: This should be evaluated by your doctor. It may or may not be necessary to take a biopsy of the node to see what is wrong, there is a long list of possible causes. At other times it is just necessary to see if the lymph node returns to normal size with time. A lot depends of any other symptoms you have and your specific medical situation. ...Read more
Confused - in a healthy young adult, are pea-sized neck and supraclavicular lymph nodes for months normal or should they not be palable?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen right supraclavicular lymph nodes
- Male lymph nodes groin location
- Swollen supraclavicular lymph nodes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Location of lymph nodes in feet
- My left supraclavicular lymph node is big hard why only one side
- Supraclavicular lymph nodes
- Lymph nodes in mouth location
- What cancers usually lead to a swollen left supraclavicular lymph node?