Doctor insights on:
Supraclavicular Lymph Nodes Cancer
No: Most often, they're normal nodes, there to guard your health. Report any suspicious masses that stay around for two weeks or longer to your physician. ...Read more
Is it possible to have several palpable bilateral supraclavicular lymph nodes and not be related to cancer?
Lump on left breast for 4 weeks - feels on surface, not "in" breast. No visible skin changes, or changes to breast shape. Also enlarged left supraclavicular lymph node. Only 23 - is cancer possible?
Supraclavicular lymph nodes enlargement as well I found swelling in area under my breast. What it can be?
Needs evaluation.: It is very difficult to give a diagnosis without doing a physical exam with this type of complaint. With enlarged lymph nodes there a various possibilities: infection, inflammation, tumor. In this case we want to make sure this is not a malignant tumor in your breast even though you are young. Make sure you see your doctor ASAP for evaluation and diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cancers usually lead to a swollen left supraclavicular lymph node?
- Are palpable supraclavicular lymph nodes usually cancer?
- Lymph nodes supraclavicular thyroid cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are small palpable supraclavicular lymph nodes always cancer?
- How fast does squamous cell cancer spread to lymph nodes?
- Swollen right supraclavicular lymph nodes
- Swollen supraclavicular lymph nodes
- Talk to a oncologist online for free