Doctor insights on:
Supraclavicular Lymph Nodes
Would supraclavicular lymph nodes be more than 1 inch above the collarbone? What does "just above" mean?
Can bilateral supraclavicular lymph nodes 0.5cm each be caused from Lyme disease? Moveable and rubbery.
Normal size: As far as size your lymph nodes ,they seem to be normal. If there is a history of a tick bite and a local rash see your PCP for further tests and possible treatment. In other words I do not see a connection in between Lyme and 2 symmetric lymph nodes. The history is critical in diagnosing Lyme disease. ...Read more
Is it possible to have several palpable bilateral supraclavicular lymph nodes and not be related to cancer?
I have left supraclavicular lymph nodes swolllen(1.00-1.2 cm) for more than 6 months, accompanied with immuno deficiency
Needs doctor eval: This should be evaluated by your doctor. It may or may not be necessary to take a biopsy of the node to see what is wrong, there is a long list of possible causes. At other times it is just necessary to see if the lymph node returns to normal size with time. A lot depends of any other symptoms you have and your specific medical situation. ...Read more
Confused - in a healthy young adult, are pea-sized neck and supraclavicular lymph nodes for months normal or should they not be palable?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where are the supraclavicular lymph nodes
- Supraclavicular lymph node
- Swelling of supraclavicular lymph nodes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Supraclavicular swollen lymph node
- Supraclavicular lymph node biopsy
- Supraclavicular lymph node swelling
- Supraclavicular lymph nodes cancer
- Enlarged supraclavicular lymph node