Doctor insights on:
Support Group For Family Of Heart Attack Patients
Get help: Number one, a heart attack victim has to recognize or even think it is a n attack. If it is ongoing, call 911. Many victims do not call 911 because they will be embarressed if it turns out not to be an attack. If it is chronic chest pain, seek medical care. The symptoms of a heart attack are chest pain or ressure, shortness of breath, pain radiating to bottom of jaw or left arm or right arm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Quickly// variable: Aspirin oxygen by ambulance depending on location of patient, ambulance and hospital with cardiac capabilities supine head up 20 degrees if pulse and BP ok ( to reduce aspiration ) monitor pulse and BP if possible check ekg and call er and send. If way away- car as quickly as possible or meet the ambulance part way. ...Read more
If patient has possible heart attack symptoms - what tests are done in the ER and how long before results?
What are the medical procedures used on a patient having a heart attack. Are there any preventive measures used to ease the pain of this attack?
Fibrillation : Some patients who suffer a heart attack develop deadly heart rhythms called ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation. The heart does not contract properly under these conditions and without external defibrillation to shock the heart back into normal the patient would die. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am a heart attack patient.There are many medicines i consume.Help me to reduce its intake and avoid its side effects?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heart attack support groups for spouses
- What are other reasons other than heart attack for increased level of troponin?
- How big of a risk is it for a heart transplant patient to get a tongue piercing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The dr oz diet for high risk of heart attack or stroke
- How can i seek the support of family in caregiving for my significant other?
- Support groups for parents of children with adhd
- Help for families of cancer patients
- Talk to a cardiologist online