Doctor insights on:
Is this bp variation normal? Supine for 5 min, bp 125/85 hr 88. Stood up, bp 106/64 hr 126. 10 min later, after putting laundry away, 123/102 hr 107.
Maybe: Orthostatic hypotension is diagnosed in this way, but you need to measure lying, sitting and standing. And you want to wait 3 minutes between positional changes to measure. If you quickly measured, then this may just be normal physiological response to standing. Symptoms of hypotension are dizziness, weakness, blurry vision, sweating. If these are present, try adding extra salt and see doc. ...Read more
What would cause BP to go high (besides being supine) when my BP is usually low due to an ans disdorder?
A report on my arm States the following: "Slight Limitation of Supination" in comparison to the left mean in laymen terms?
One with a : Supporting arch.Get a more detailed answer ›
Wearing heels : Can cause a contracted achilles' tendon or equinis condition. The heels wearing is placing the foot in an abnormal sagital plane. Inv/eve, and varus/valgus positions do not come into play as much as the sagital plane. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How is supination made difficult with a radius fracture near the wrist?
- The best walking shoes for supination
- Flat foot supination
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal supine blood pressure
- The best running shoes to help supination
- Blood pressure supine vs standing
- Foot supination correction
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free