Doctor insights on:
Superglue Stuck To Fingers
See below: This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you. ...Read more
I cut my finger a month ago, now I can't bend my finger all the way otherwise it will stay stuck and its very painfull.What can it be?
I tried one of my old rings on and it has got stuck on my middle finger, can you help me get it off?
Yes: A physician can help if it is stuck. If you have blue/gray hue of skin, pain, tingling, pale skin below on the finger, then go to ER. Otherwise, try elevating the hand above your head for awhile (maybe in cool, dry place). Use plenty of lubrication. If this fails, then head to the doctors office. ...Read more
How does it look?: If there is a gross deformity (crooked) or loss of function (cannot bend), then get a x-ray to make sure it is not broken. If the tip of the finger has a bruise/hematoma, then just putting some ice on it may settle it down. A blood clot under the fingernail may require drainage if painful. Some tylenol will help with pain. ...Read more
I have sonething stuck in my finger, its very swollen and painful. I can feel it in there but can't see it what should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain in my left arm down to my hand with numbness in the fingers
- How long will a broken finger take to heal?
- What to do when a bone is stuck in throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- How long does a sprained finger take to heal?
- How to get rid of a callus on finger?
- Fingers hurt to bend
- Shoulder pain radiating down arm to fingers