Doctor insights on:
Super Advanced Whey Protein
Can BODY FORTRESS Super Advanced Whey Protein be taken with bleeding ulcers or bleeding hemorrhoids?
Will GNC "Amplified gold 100% whey protein advanced" help me lose fat if I'm starting to run? How should I take the powder?
Yes, all protein: Whey is a milk based protein that can contribute to weight gain like other proteins: beef, fish, poultry, eggs, etc. To gain weight you need to consume more calories than you burn. Go online to figure out how many calories you need to maintain weight, then eat more, taking into account how much you burn. You can drink whey, but it is no better than your own cheaper shake of ice cream, milk and PB! ...Read more
Bioavailability: Whey protein (especially the hydrosylate and isolate processed variants) contain abundant amounts of branched chain Amino Acids in proportions compatible with the human body's needs. These serve as potent stimulators of protein synthesis and tend to be more bioavailable than traditional sources of protein (beans, legumes, etc. This is one of the reasons they're utilized by nutrition enthusiasts. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is super advanced whey protein good?
- Super advanced whey protein directions
- Body fortress super advanced whey protein ingredients
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Super advanced whey protein side effects
- Is body fortress super advanced whey protein good?
- Health benefits of body fortress super advanced whey protein
- Body fortress super advanced whey protein side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free