Doctor insights on:
Sunglasses With Eyes
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
No Known Assn.: Visual acuity that can be improved with glasses often relates to the shape of the eyeball which is, as far as is known, not associated with eye color. The genes which determine eye color are being worked out: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000407 and may have some weak association with risk of melanoma. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will Pilocarpine help with dry eyes from Sjogrens? Overnight dry eyes is my worst symptom even with plugs & eye drops.
Minor help: Try applying plain eye ointment into each eye prior to sleeping. This will coat the eye and protect it during your worst part of dryness. ...Read more
Did cataract operation.Her eyes are tearing. Taking ketotifen drops and eye lubricant.Doctor said that her eyes are dry.Why her eyes are tearing.
Tear replacement: Most eye reddnening is from eye dryness which can be treated with over the counter lubricating or tear replacement drops. The drops that say 'gets the red out' are drying so avoid these unless you need an acute whitening for something like a picture. If you think your redness is chronic, see your ophthalmologist for evaluation. ...Read more
Yes: There are procedures for farsighted eyes and for nearsighted eyes as well. See an ophthalmologist to discuss your options. ...Read more
Yes: But a "lazy" eye may not be corrected to 20/20 if it is amblyopic. ...Read more
Depends on the cause: There are many causes of redness of the eyes. Several types of inflammatory conditions, allergic reactions, detergents, chemicals, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause redness of the eyes. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best sunglasses for your eyes
- Is wearing sunglasses bad for your eyes?
- Is wearing sunglasses healthy or unhealthy for your eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will wearing sunglasses make your eyes more sensitive to the sun
- Does wearing polarized sunglasses protect your eyes from welding?
- What brand of sunglasses provide the best protection for lighter colored eyes?
- Is it a good idea to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes while on the computer?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free