Doctor insights on:
Sunglasses To Wear Over Glasses
Can help these: Contact lenses come in virtually all possible powers, including ones that correct farsightedness and astigmatism at the same time. The lenses tend to have few power choices for extreme farsightedness compared to nearsightedness, however. An optometrist or ophthalmologist can fit for contact lenses. ...Read more
I wear monovision contacts and lose some depth perception when driving. Is it possible to wear glasses over the contacts to improve this when driving?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to wear prescription sunglasses over contacts?
- Can i wear reading glasses over contacts?
- Sunglasses for spectacle wearers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it medically harmful to wear sunglasses at night?
- Ready to wear reading glasses
- Make up for glasses wearers
- Art wear glasses
- Sunglasses for people who wear glasses