Doctor insights on:
Sunglasses Increase Light Sensitivity
I have developed a relevant increase in myopia and a blurred vision due to light sensitivity 3 days after cataract surgery. What can be the reasons?
Not uncommon: The eye is in the early healing stages and is usually accompanied by some inflammation. Post op eye drops help. A very red eye and or pain would be reasons for concern. Any severe decrease in vision would be a reason for concern - and reason to see your surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Some dizziness, upset stomach, heart rate increase sometimes, backache, back neck muscle ache and light sensitivity. BP 120/90?
Past week and half I have been having a headache along with eye pain, increased light sensitivity. I have TMJ but this pain feels different. ?
Maybe: Your eyes can be sensitive to light for a number of reasons. If the sensitivity is due to a condition that is irritating the cornea or iris, than treating those conditions will help the sensitivity. If your eyes are healthy, but just generally light sensitive, then decreasing the sensitivity by blocking some of the light with sunglasses or hats may help. A complete eye exam is recommended. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Light sensitivity after cataract surgery
- Light sensitivity
- Sensitivity to light during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red burning eyes light sensitivity
- What causes eye sensitivity to light and wind?
- Increase breast sensitivity
- Home remedies for light sensitivity
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free