Doctor insights on:
Sunglasses For Spectacle Wearers
Probably: You wear sunglasses to block out bright sunlight and this is more likely in a convertible with the top down. They might also help keep stuff from blowing into your eyes. By all means if they help you, wear them. ...Read more
The bright lights : Will bother you until the pupils return to normal. It will not affect or damage the eyes if you don't wear the given dark lenses. ...Read more
No harm: These are to provide comfort with the dilated iris. If you do not wear them you might have some discomfort from the light but no harm will be done. ...Read more
It depends: There are many things that have been linked to increase cataracts aging, diabetes, certain medications, smoking, trauma, and uv light exposure. Increase uv light has been showing to increase cataract formation. A more important reason to wear sunglasses is to prevent damage to the retina which captures the light we see. Cataracts can be removes, but retinas ca not be repaired once damaged. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for dilated pupils to wear off?
- How long does it take for novocaine to wear off after a filling?
- How soon after taking antibiotics for pinkeye can i wear contacts again?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long to wear ankle boot for sprain?
- How long do you have to wear night guard for bruxism?
- What is the best type of underwear for a teenage boy to wear?
- How long does it take for dilation drops to wear off?
- Sunglasses for people who wear glasses