Doctor insights on:
Sunglasses For People Who Wear Glasses
What causes pressure in my eyes when i wear sunglasses, eyeglasses and contacts and what can I do about it?
Be cautious: Applying a tinting material such as is used on car windows would be difficult due to the curvature of the lens. If you were to use a chemical to tint the glass or plastic lenses, you may damage the glasses and you wouldn't know if the chemical was safe to have near your eyes. May not be worth the risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will wearing non-RX sunglasses have any effect at all on my vision? I already wear RX-glasses & RX-sunglasses and have 10% glaucoma. Will non-RX hurt?
No: Be sure your non RX sunglasses have good UV protection. ...Read more
Will wearing regular sunglasses harm the eyesight of someone who usually wears prescription glasses. (I've worn them for 19 years, I am 23 years old)?
No: For most eyeglasses provide improved vision and you will want to wear them to see better. For a few the eyeglasses provide corrections of things like eye misalignment in which case you will need to wear them. Not wearing the glasses for most cases simply prevents you from seeing clearly but does no harm to the eyes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 3d glasses for people who wear glasses
- Hairstyles for people who wear glasses
- Scholarships for people who wear glasses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- People that wear glasses
- Smart people wear glasses
- Percentage of people that wear glasses
- Scholarships for people that wear glasses
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free